Évaluation du Fardeau economique de la Cysticercose Au Burkina Faso: (Evaluation of the economical burden of cysticercosis in Burkina Faso)
Prevalence case-control study of epilepsy in three Burkina Faso villages
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 126, Issue 4, pages 270–278, October 2012
How to Cite
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2011
- National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Fogarty International Center (FIC)
- Fogarty International Center (FIC) of the National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.