Has contributed equally to the study.
IgA antibodies against tissue transglutaminase, endomysium and gliadin in idiopathic polyneuropathy
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 109–115, February 2013
How to Cite
Vrethem M, Lindh J, Tondel M, Persson B, Dahle C. IgA-antibodies against tissue-transglutaminase, endomysium and gliadin in idiopathic polyneuropathy. Acta Neurol Scand: 2013: 127: 109–115. © 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.