Risk factors for a non-favorable outcome after treated European neuroborreliosis
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 154–160, March 2013
How to Cite
Eikeland R, Mygland Å, Herlofson K, Ljøstad U. Risk factors for a non-favorable outcome after treated European neuroborreliosis. Acta Neurol Scand: DOI: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2012.01690.x. © 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- South-Eastern Health Authority of Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.