Stoppers and non-starters of disease-modifying treatment in multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 133–140, February 2013
How to Cite
Stoppers and non-starters of disease-modifying treatment in multiple sclerosis. Acta Neurol Scand: 2013: 127: 133–140. © 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S, , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Merck Serono
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.