Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Prevalence of anemia and micronutrient deficiencies in early pregnancy in rural Bangladesh, the MINIMat trial
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2010 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 47–56, January 2011
How to Cite
LINDSTRÖM, E., HOSSAIN, M. B., LÖNNERDAL, B., RAQIB, R., EL ARIFEEN, S. and EKSTRÖM, E.-C. (2011), Prevalence of anemia and micronutrient deficiencies in early pregnancy in rural Bangladesh, the MINIMat trial. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 90: 47–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2010.01014.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2010 01:09AM EST
- Received: 01 June 2010Accepted: 29 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!