The members of the Knowledge Synthesis Group on Determinants of LBW/preterm births are as follows: Vibhuti Shah, Kellie E. Murphy, Fran Scott, Joseph Beyene, University of Toronto, Toronto; Sarah D McDonald, Eileen Hutton, McMaster University, Hamilton; Christine Newburn-Cook, University of Alberta, Edmonton; Corine Frick, University of Calgary, Calgary; Victoria Allen, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada.
Effects of the September 11, 2001 disaster on pregnancy outcomes: a systematic review
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2010 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 6–18, January 2011
How to Cite
OHLSSON, A., SHAH, P. S. and the Knowledge Synthesis Group of Determinants of Preterm/LBW births (2011), Effects of the September 11, 2001 disaster on pregnancy outcomes: a systematic review. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 90: 6–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2010.01020.x
Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2010 07:29AM EST
- Received: 26 June 2010Accepted: 25 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!