Conflict of interest Preben Kjølhede and Shefqet Halili have no conflicts of interests to report. Mats Löfgren is Chairman of the Swedish National Register for Gynecological Surgery.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Vaginal cleansing and postoperative infectious morbidity in vaginal hysterectomy. A register study from the Swedish National Register for Gynecological Surgery
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2010 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 63–71, January 2011
How to Cite
KJØLHEDE, P., HALILI, S. and LÖFGREN, M. (2011), Vaginal cleansing and postoperative infectious morbidity in vaginal hysterectomy. A register study from the Swedish National Register for Gynecological Surgery. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 90: 63–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2010.01023.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2010 07:29AM EST
- Received: 30 May 2010Accepted: 22 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.