Measuring and improving quality in obstetrics – the implementation of national indicators in Denmark
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2011 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 295–304, April 2011
How to Cite
KESMODEL, U. S. and JØLVING, L. R. (2011), Measuring and improving quality in obstetrics – the implementation of national indicators in Denmark. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 90: 295–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01078.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2011 03:52AM EST
- Received: 10 August 2010, Accepted: 16 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!