MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Circulating interleukin-6 concentrations during and after gestational diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica © 2011 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 90, Issue 5, pages 524–530, May 2011
How to Cite
MORISSET, A.-S., DUBÉ, M.-C., CÔTÉ, J. A., ROBITAILLE, J., WEISNAGEL, S. J. and TCHERNOF, A. (2011), Circulating interleukin-6 concentrations during and after gestational diabetes mellitus. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 90: 524–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01094.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2011 12:00AM EST
- Received: 13 October 2010, Accepted: 25 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.