Conflict of interest The author has stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article. The author alone is responsible for the content and writing of the paper.
Postpartum hemorrhage – update on problems of definitions and diagnosis*
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2011 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 90, Issue 5, pages 421–428, May 2011
How to Cite
RATH, W. H. (2011), Postpartum hemorrhage – update on problems of definitions and diagnosis. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 90: 421–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01107.x
Statement: An earlier version of this article was published in German under the title “Definition und Diagnostik postpartaler Blutungen (PPH): Unterschätzte Probleme! Definitions and Diagnosis of Postpartum Haemorrhage (PPH): Underestimated Problems!” in Geburtsh Frauenheilk 2010; 70 (1): 36-40; DOI:10.1055/s-0029-1240719. Copyright Georg Thieme Verlag KG. Thieme publishers have kindly given permission to the publication of this revised article in English.
- Issue online: 18 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2011 06:52AM EST
- Received: 21 January 2011, Accepted: 30 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!