Conflicts of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article. The authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of the paper.
Follow-up routines in gynecological cancer – time for a change?
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2011 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 90, Issue 7, pages 707–718, July 2011
How to Cite
VISTAD, I., MOY, B. W., SALVESEN, H. B. and LIAVAAG, A. H. (2011), Follow-up routines in gynecological cancer – time for a change?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 90: 707–718. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01123.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2011 07:21AM EST
- Received: 5 November 2010, Accepted: 20 February 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Follow-up practice in endometrial cancer and the association with patient and hospital characteristics: A study from the population-based PROFILES registry, Gynecologic Oncology, 2013, 129, 2, 324, , , , , , , ,
- 3Life After Gynecologic Cancer—A Review of Patients Quality of Life, Needs, and Preferences in Regard to Follow-up, International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 2013, 23, 2, 227, , , , ,