MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Is a planned cesarean necessary in twin pregnancies?
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2011 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 90, Issue 10, pages 1147–1156, October 2011
How to Cite
VENDITTELLI, F., RIVIÈRE, O., CRENN-HÉBERT, C., RIETHMULLER, D., SCHAAL, J.-P., DREYFUS, M. and FOR THE PERINATAL SENTINEL NETWORK AUDIPOG (2011), Is a planned cesarean necessary in twin pregnancies?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 90: 1147–1156. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01130.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2011 04:56AM EST
- Received: 4 September 2010, Accepted: 11 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.