MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Cesarean section after induction of labor compared with expectant management: no added risk from gestational week 39
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2011 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 90, Issue 8, pages 857–862, August 2011
How to Cite
RASMUSSEN, O. B. and RASMUSSEN, S. (2011), Cesarean section after induction of labor compared with expectant management: no added risk from gestational week 39. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 90: 857–862. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01160.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAY 2011 06:59AM EST
- Received: 28 November 2010, Accepted: 15 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.