Conflicts of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Evidence regarding an effect of marine n-3 fatty acids on preterm birth: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2011 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 90, Issue 8, pages 825–838, August 2011
How to Cite
SALVIG, J. D. and LAMONT, R. F. (2011), Evidence regarding an effect of marine n-3 fatty acids on preterm birth: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 90: 825–838. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01171.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2011 03:30AM EST
- Received: 14 October 2010, Accepted: 20 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!