MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Assessment of pain in women randomly allocated to speculum or digital insertion of the Foley catheter for induction of labor
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2011 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 90, Issue 9, pages 997–1004, September 2011
How to Cite
JONSSON, M., HELLGREN, C., WIBERG-ITZEL, E. and ÅKERUD, H. (2011), Assessment of pain in women randomly allocated to speculum or digital insertion of the Foley catheter for induction of labor. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 90: 997–1004. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01197.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAY 2011 11:56PM EST
- Received: 17 February 2011, Accepted: 19 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.