MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Abdominal palpation to determine fetal position at labor onset: a test accuracy study
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2011 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 90, Issue 11, pages 1259–1266, November 2011
How to Cite
WEBB, S. S., PLANA, M. N., ZAMORA, J., AHMAD, A., EARLEY, B., MACARTHUR, C. and KHAN, K. S. (2011), Abdominal palpation to determine fetal position at labor onset: a test accuracy study. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 90: 1259–1266. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01226.x
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUN 2011 07:42AM EST
- Received: 5 May 2011, Accepted: 14 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.