Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Inadequate vitamin D status in pregnancy: evidence for supplementation
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2011 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 159–163, February 2012
How to Cite
FINER, S., KHAN, K. S., HITMAN, G. A., GRIFFITHS, C., MARTINEAU, A. and MEADS, C. (2012), Inadequate vitamin D status in pregnancy: evidence for supplementation. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 159–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01305.x
Please cite this article as: Finer S, Khan KS, Hitman GA, Griffiths C, Martineau A, Meads C. Inadequate vitamin D status in pregnancy: evidence for supplementation. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012;91: DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01305.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2011 10:38PM EST
- Received: 21 June 2011, Accepted: 11 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.