Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Prognostic significance of residual tumor in patients with epithelial ovarian carcinoma stage IV in a 20 year perspective
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 308–317, March 2012
How to Cite
ELSTRAND, M. B., SANDSTAD, B., OKSEFJELL, H., DAVIDSON, B. and TROPÉ, C. G. (2012), Prognostic significance of residual tumor in patients with epithelial ovarian carcinoma stage IV in a 20 year perspective. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 308–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01316.x
Please cite this article as: Elstrand MB, Sandstad B, Oksefjell H, Davidson B, Tropé CG. Prognostic significance of residual tumor in patients with epithelial ovarian carcinoma stage IV in a 20 year perspective. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012;91: DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01316.x.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2011 01:07AM EST
- Received: 20 June 2011, Accepted: 25 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.