Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Predictive value of the baseline T-QRS ratio of the fetal electrocardiogram in intrapartum fetal monitoring: a prospective cohort study
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 189–197, February 2012
How to Cite
BECKER, J. H., KUIPERS, L. J.M., SCHUIT, E., VISSER, G. H.A., VAN DEN AKKER, E. S.A., VAN BEEK, E., BOLTE, A. C., RIJNDERS, R. J.P., MOL, B. W. J., PORATH, M. M., DROGTROP, A. P., SCHUITEMAKER, N. W.E., WILLEKES, C., WESTERHUIS, M. E.M.H., MOONS, K. G.M. and KWEE, A. (2012), Predictive value of the baseline T-QRS ratio of the fetal electrocardiogram in intrapartum fetal monitoring: a prospective cohort study. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 189–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01320.x
Please cite this article as: Becker JH, Kuipers LJM, Schuit E, Visser GHA, van den Akker ESA, van Beek E, et al. Predictive value of the baseline T-QRS ratio of the fetal electrocardiogram in intrapartum fetal monitoring: a prospective cohort study. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012; 91:189–197.
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2011 10:02PM EST
- Received: 28 April 2011, Accepted: 22 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.