Please cite this article as: Hoogsteder PHJ, Krüse AJ, Sep SJS, Dassen WR, Gorgels AP, Peeters LL. Electrocardiographic findings in women with a recent history of pre-eclampsia. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012;91: DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01328.x.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Electrocardiographic findings in women with a recent history of pre-eclampsia
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 372–378, March 2012
How to Cite
HOOGSTEDER, P. H.J., KRÜSE, A. J., SEP, S. J.S., DASSEN, W. R., GORGELS, A. P. and PEETERS, L. L. (2012), Electrocardiographic findings in women with a recent history of pre-eclampsia. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 372–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01328.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2011 05:36AM EST
- Received: 15 March 2011, Accepted: 21 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.