Please cite this article as: Hu C-F, Lin H. Ultrasound diagnosis of complete uterine inversion in a nulliparous woman. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012;91: DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01332.x.
SHORT RESEARCH REPORT
Ultrasound diagnosis of complete uterine inversion in a nulliparous woman
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 The AuthorsActa Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 379–381, March 2012
How to Cite
HU, C.-F. and LIN, H. (2012), Ultrasound diagnosis of complete uterine inversion in a nulliparous woman. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 379–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01332.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2011 05:38AM EST
- Received: 4 October 2011, Accepted: 20 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.