Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
SHORT RESEARCH REPORT
Sexual behavior and high-risk human papillomavirus in 15- to 22-year-old Lithuanian women
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 511–513, April 2012
How to Cite
BUMBULIENE, Z. and ALISAUSKAS, J. (2012), Sexual behavior and high-risk human papillomavirus in 15- to 22-year-old Lithuanian women. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 511–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01334.x
Please cite this article as: Bumbuliene Z, Alisauska J. Sexual behavior and high-risk human papillomavirus in 15- to 22-year-old Lithuanian women. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012;91: DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01334.x.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2011 01:50AM EST
- Received: 26 August 2011, Accepted: 27 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.