Please cite this article as: Hrazdirova L, Svabik K, Zizka Z, Germanova A, Kuzel D. Should hysteroscopy be provided for patients who have undergone instrumental intrauterine intervention after delivery?Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012;91: DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01338.x.
SHORT RESEARCH REPORT
Should hysteroscopy be provided for patients who have undergone instrumental intrauterine intervention after delivery?
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2011 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 514–517, April 2012
How to Cite
HRAZDIROVA, L., SVABIK, K., ZIZKA, Z., GERMANOVA, A. and KUZEL, D. (2012), Should hysteroscopy be provided for patients who have undergone instrumental intrauterine intervention after delivery?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 514–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01338.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2011 12:58AM EST
- Received: 2 January 2011, Accepted: 5 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.