Conflict of interests The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Association between uterine repair at laparoscopic myomectomy and postoperative adhesions
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 331–337, March 2012
How to Cite
KUMAKIRI, J., KIKUCHI, I., KITADE, M., MATSUOKA, S., KONO, A., OZAKI, R. and TAKEDA, S. (2012), Association between uterine repair at laparoscopic myomectomy and postoperative adhesions. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 331–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01339.x
Please cite this article as: Kumakiri J, Kikuchi I, Kitade M, Matsuoka S, Kono A, Ozaki R, Takeda S. Association between uterine repair at laparoscopic myomectomy and postoperative adhesions. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012; 91:331–337.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2011 12:58AM EST
- Received: 9 August 2011 Accepted: 5 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!