Conflict of interest The authors of this study do not benefit economically from this study and have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Evaluation of multi-professional obstetric skills training for postpartum hemorrhage
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 346–352, March 2012
How to Cite
MARKOVA, V., SØRENSEN, J. L., HOLM, C., NØRGAARD, A. and LANGHOFF-ROOS, J. (2012), Evaluation of multi-professional obstetric skills training for postpartum hemorrhage. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 346–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2011.01344.x
Please cite this article as: Markova V, Sørensen JL, Holm C, Nørgaard A, Langhoff-Roos J. Evaluation of multi-professional obstetric skills training for postpartum hemorrhage. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012; 91:346–352.
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2011 04:10AM EST
- Received: 12 September 2011, Accepted: 8 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.