Vittorio Basevi, Veronica Casotto, Achille Cernigliaro, Gabriella Dardanoni, Martina De Nisi, Domenico Di Lallo, Valeria Dubini, Camilla Lupi, Luisa Mondo, Silvano Piffer, Renato Pizzuti, Arianna Polo, Raffaella Rusciani, Michele Santoro, Maurizio Saporito, Daniela Spettoli, Eleonora Verdini.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Obstetric near-miss cases among women admitted to intensive care units in Italy
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 452–457, April 2012
How to Cite
DONATI, S., SENATORE, S., RONCONI, A. and the Regional Maternal Mortality Working Group (2012), Obstetric near-miss cases among women admitted to intensive care units in Italy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 452–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01352.x
Please cite this article as: Donati S, Senatore S, Ronconi A & the Regional Maternal Mortality Working Group. Obstetric near-miss cases among women admitted to intensive care units in Italy. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012; 91: DOI: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01352.x.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2012 02:53AM EST
- Received: 13 May 2011, Accepted: 27 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.