Please cite this article as: Håkansson F, Høgdall EVS, Nedergaard L, Lundvall L, Engelholm SA, Pedersen AT, Hartwell D, Høgdall C, from the Danish 'pelvic mass' ovarian cancer study. Risk of malignancy index (RMI) used as a diagnostic tool in a tertiary centre for patients with a pelvic mass. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012;91: DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01359.x.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Risk of malignancy index used as a diagnostic tool in a tertiary centre for patients with a pelvic mass
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 496–502, April 2012
How to Cite
HÅKANSSON, F., HØGDALL, E. V.S., NEDERGAARD, L., LUNDVALL, L., ENGELHOLM, S. A., PEDERSEN, A. T., HARTWELL, D., HØGDALL, C. and FROM THE DANISH ‘PELVIC MASS’ OVARIAN CANCER STUDY (2012), Risk of malignancy index used as a diagnostic tool in a tertiary centre for patients with a pelvic mass. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 496–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01359.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2012 02:56AM EST
- Received: 16 August 2011, Accepted: 27 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!