Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Validity of intraoperative gross examination of myometrial invasion in patients with endometrial cancer: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 7, pages 779–793, July 2012
How to Cite
MAVROMATIS, I. D., ANTONOPOULOS, C. N., MATSOUKIS, I. L., FRANGOS, C. C., SKALKIDOU, A., CREATSAS, G. and PETRIDOU, E. TH. (2012), Validity of intraoperative gross examination of myometrial invasion in patients with endometrial cancer: a meta-analysis. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 779–793. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01406.x
Please cite this article as: Mavromatis ID, Antonopoulos CN, Matsoukis Il, Frangos CC, Skalkidou A, Creatsas G, Petridou ET. Validity of intraoperative gross examination of myometrial invasion in patients with endometrial cancer: a meta-analysis. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012;91:779–793.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2012 04:43AM EST
- Received: 8 November 2011 , Accepted: 7 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.