Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Identification of cases with adverse neonatal outcome monitored by cardiotocography versus ST analysis: secondary analysis of a randomized trial
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 7, pages 830–837, July 2012
How to Cite
WESTERHUIS, M. E.M.H., PORATH, M. M., BECKER, J. H., VAN DEN AKKER, E. S.A., VAN BEEK, E., VAN DESSEL, H. J.H.M., DROGTROP, A. P., VAN GEIJN, H. P., GRAZIOSI, G. C.M., GROENENDAAL, F., VAN LITH, J. M.M., MOL, B. W. J., MOONS, K. G.M., NIJHUIS, J. G., OEI, S. G., OOSTERBAAN, H. P., RIJNDERS, R. J.P., SCHUITEMAKER, N. W.E., WIJNBERGER, L. D.E., WILLEKES, C., WOUTERS, M. G.A.J., VISSER, G. H.A. and KWEE, A. (2012), Identification of cases with adverse neonatal outcome monitored by cardiotocography versus ST analysis: secondary analysis of a randomized trial. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 830–837. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01431.x
Please cite this article as: Westerhuis MEMH, Porath MM, Becker JH, Van Den Akker ESA, Van Beek E, Van Dessel HJHM, et al. Identification of cases with adverse neonatal outcome monitored by cardiotocography vs. ST analysis: secondary analysis of a randomized trial. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012; 91:830–837.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2012 04:38AM EST
- Received: 22 July 2011 , Accepted: 12 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.