LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Maternal heart rate analysis during labor. Has the time come for computerized analysis?
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 12, page 1474, December 2012
How to Cite
Bernardes, J. and Ayres-de-Campos, D. (2012), Maternal heart rate analysis during labor. Has the time come for computerized analysis?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 1474. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01454.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 05:26AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.