Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Decreasing incidence of placental abruption in Finland during 1980–2005
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 9, pages 1046–1052, September 2012
How to Cite
TIKKANEN, M., RIIHIMÄKI, O., GISSLER, M., LUUKKAALA, T., METSÄRANTA, M., ANDERSSON, S., RITVANEN, A., PAAVONEN, J. and NUUTILA, M. (2012), Decreasing incidence of placental abruption in Finland during 1980–2005. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 1046–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01457.x
Please cite this article as: Tikkanen M, Riihimäki O, Gissler M, Luukkaala T, Metsäranta M, Andersson S, Ritvanen A, Paavonen J, Nuutila M. Decreasing incidence of placental abruption in Finland during 1980–2005. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012; 91:1046–1052.
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 05:31AM EST
- Received: 13 January 2012 , Accepted: 4 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.