Conflict of interests The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Long-term adjuvant therapy for the prevention of postoperative endometrioma recurrence: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors © 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 8–16, January 2013
How to Cite
VERCELLINI, P., DE MATTEIS, S., SOMIGLIANA, E., BUGGIO, L., FRATTARUOLO, M. P. and FEDELE, L. (2013), Long-term adjuvant therapy for the prevention of postoperative endometrioma recurrence: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 92: 8–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01470.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2012 05:42AM EST
- Received: 29 March 2011 Accepted: 15 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.