Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Risk factors for developing post-traumatic stress disorder following childbirth: a systematic review
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 11, pages 1261–1272, November 2012
How to Cite
ANDERSEN, L. B., MELVAER, L. B., VIDEBECH, P., LAMONT, R. F. and JOERGENSEN, J. S. (2012), Risk factors for developing post-traumatic stress disorder following childbirth: a systematic review. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 1261–1272. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01476.x
Please cite this article as: Andersen LB, Melvaer LB, Videbech P, Lamont RF, Joergensen JS. Risk factors for developing post-traumatic stress disorder following childbirth: a systematic review. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2012; 91:1261-1272.
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2012 07:54PM EST
- Received: 30 August 2011 Accepted: 28 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!