All authors fulfilled all conditions required for authorship and approved the submissions. The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Association of three different techniques to measure blood pressure in the first trimester with the development of hypertensive disorders of pregnancy
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors © 2013 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 53–60, January 2013
How to Cite
VOLLEBREGT, K. C., BOER, K., VAN DER POST, J. A. M. and WOLF, H. (2013), Association of three different techniques to measure blood pressure in the first trimester with the development of hypertensive disorders of pregnancy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 92: 53–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01510.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2012 05:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.