Conflict of interest Except the first author, all authors are involved in teaching midwives and obstetricians in intrapartum fetal monitoring in several centers in the United Kingdom and abroad. The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Misidentification of maternal heart rate as fetal on cardiotocography during the second stage of labor: the role of the fetal electrocardiograph
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 12, pages 1428–1432, December 2012
How to Cite
NURANI, R., CHANDRAHARAN, E., LOWE, V., UGWUMADU, A. and ARULKUMARAN, S. (2012), Misidentification of maternal heart rate as fetal on cardiotocography during the second stage of labor: the role of the fetal electrocardiograph. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 1428–1432. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01511.x
Please cite this article as: Nurani R, Chandraharan E, Lowe V, Ugwumadu A, Arulkumaran S. Misidentification of maternal heart rate as fetal on cardiotocography during the second stage of labor: the role of the fetal electrocardiograph. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2012;91: DOI: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01511.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2012 02:34AM EST
- Received: 10 March 2012 Accepted: 19 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.