Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Outcomes of gestational diabetes in Sweden depending on country of birth
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 11, pages 1326–1330, November 2012
How to Cite
FADL, H. E., ÖSTLUND, I. K. M. and HANSON, U. S. B. (2012), Outcomes of gestational diabetes in Sweden depending on country of birth. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 1326–1330. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01518.x
Please cite this article as: Fadl HE, Östlund IKM, Hanson USB. Outcomes of gestational diabetes in Sweden depending on country of birth. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2012; 91:1326-1330.
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 07:34AM EST
- Received: 7 October 2011 Accepted: 19 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.