Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Vacuum extraction: development and test of a procedure-specific rating scale
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 12, pages 1453–1459, December 2012
How to Cite
MAAGAARD, M., OESTERGAARD, J., JOHANSEN, M., ANDERSEN, L. L., RINGSTED, C., OTTESEN, B. and SØRENSEN, J. L. (2012), Vacuum extraction: development and test of a procedure-specific rating scale. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 1453–1459. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01526.x
Please cite this article as: Maagaard M, Oestergaard J, Johansen M, Andersen LL, Ringsted C, Ottesen B, Sørensen JL. Vacuum extraction: development and test of a procedure-specific rating scale. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012;91:DOI: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01526.x.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2012 05:20AM EST
- Received: 10 April 2012 Accepted: 1 August 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Development and validation of an objective structured assessment of technical skill tool for the practice of vertex presentation delivery, Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 2014, 290, 2, 243, , , , ,