Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Vacuum extraction: development and test of a procedure-specific rating scale
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 12, pages 1453–1459, December 2012
How to Cite
MAAGAARD, M., OESTERGAARD, J., JOHANSEN, M., ANDERSEN, L. L., RINGSTED, C., OTTESEN, B. and SØRENSEN, J. L. (2012), Vacuum extraction: development and test of a procedure-specific rating scale. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 1453–1459. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01526.x
Please cite this article as: Maagaard M, Oestergaard J, Johansen M, Andersen LL, Ringsted C, Ottesen B, Sørensen JL. Vacuum extraction: development and test of a procedure-specific rating scale. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012;91:DOI: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01526.x.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2012 05:20AM EST
- Received: 10 April 2012 Accepted: 1 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.