Conflict of interest The study was funded by Monica Healthcare Ltd., which manufactured the study device and supplied it to the participating institutions for use in the study. Wayne R. Cohen and Barry S. Schifrin have been paid consultants to Monica Healthcare, Ltd. Barry S. Schifrin is a paid consultant to Philips Healthcare division of Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. John M. Himsworth was previously employed as a biomedical engineer by Monica Healthcare, Ltd. Barrie Hayes-Gill, a biomedical engineer, is an Executive Director and shareholder at Monica Healthcare, Ltd.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Accuracy and reliability of fetal heart rate monitoring using maternal abdominal surface electrodes
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 11, pages 1306–1313, November 2012
How to Cite
COHEN, W. R., OMMANI, S., HASSAN, S., MIRZA, F. G., SOLOMON, M., BROWN, R., SCHIFRIN, B. S., HIMSWORTH, J. M. and HAYES-GILL, B. R. (2012), Accuracy and reliability of fetal heart rate monitoring using maternal abdominal surface electrodes. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 1306–1313. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01533.x
Please cite this article as: Cohen WR, Ommani S, Hassan S, Mirza FG, Solomon M, Brown R, Schifrin BS, Himsworth JM, Hayes-Gill BR. Accuracy and reliability of fetal heart rate monitoring using maternal abdominal surface electrodes. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2012; 91:1306-1313.
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2012 10:29PM EST
- Received: 13 March 2012 Accepted: 7 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.