Conflicts of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
SHORT RESEARCH REPORT
Same-day discharge after laparoscopic hysterectomy
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 11, pages 1339–1341, November 2012
How to Cite
LASSEN, P. D., MOELLER-LARSEN, H. and DE NULLY, P. (2012), Same-day discharge after laparoscopic hysterectomy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 1339–1341. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0412.2012.01535.x
Please cite this article as: Lassen PD, Moeller-Larsen H, de Nully P. Same-day discharge after laparoscopic hysterectomy. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012; 91:1339-1341.
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 05:31AM EST
- Received: 29 March 2012 Accepted: 15 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.