Visual prognosis after panretinal photocoagulation for proliferative diabetic retinopathy
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
Acta Ophthalmologica Scandinavica
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 16–20, February 2006
How to Cite
Bek, T. and Erlandsen, M. (2006), Visual prognosis after panretinal photocoagulation for proliferative diabetic retinopathy. Acta Ophthalmologica Scandinavica, 84: 16–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0420.2005.00574.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Received on March 12th, 2005. Accepted on August 2nd, 2005.
- 1991): Fifteen-year argon laser and xenon photocoagulation results of Bascom Palmer Eye Institute's patients participating in the Diabetic Retinopathy Study. Ophthalmology 98 (2): 125–128. (
- Diabetic Retinopathy Study Research Group (DRSRG) (1981): Photocoagulation treatment of proliferative diabetic retinopathy. Clinical applications of Diabetic Retinopathy Study (DRS) findings. DRS Report no. 8. Ophthalmology 88 (7): 583–600.
- 1982): Single versus multiple treatment sessions of argon laser panretinal photocoagulation for proliferative diabetic retinopathy. Ophthalmology 89: 772–779. & (
- Early Treatment Diabetic Retinopathy Study (ETDRS) Research Group (1987): Techniques for scatter and local photocoagulation treatment of diabetic retinopathy: Early Treatment Diabetic Retinopathy Study Report no. 3. Int Clin Ophthalmol 274: 254–264.
- 2004): The occurrence and causes of blindness in diabetes patients in Århus County Denmark 1993−2002. Acta Ophthalmol Scand 82: 526−530. & (
- 2000): One-year outcomes of panretinal photocoagulation in proliferative diabetic retinopathy. Am J Ophthalmol 129 (2): 178–185. , , et al. (
- 1989): Factors associated with visual outcome after photocoagulation for diabetic retinopathy. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 30 (1): 23–28. , , , & (
- 1984): Reduction of immediate complications after panretinal photocoagulation. Retina 4: 166–170. & (
- 2003): Type 1 diabetes patients with severe non-proliferative retinopathy may benefit from panretinal photocoagulation. Acta Ophthalmol Scand 81 (3): 221–225. , , & (
- 2000): Contrast sensitivity and visual recovery time in diabetic patients treated with panretinal photocoagulation. Acta Ophthalmol Scand 78 (6): 672–676. , & (
- 1989): Colour vision and dark adaptation in diabetic patients after photocoagulation. Acta Ophthalmol 67 (2): 113–118. (
- 1980): Regression models for ordinal data (with discussion). J R Statist Soc 42: 109–142. (
- 1998): Visual field loss after argon laser panretinal photocoagulation in diabetic retinopathy: full- versus mild-scatter coagulation. Int Ophthalmol 22 (5): 313–319. (
- the Diabetic Retinopathy Study Research Group (DRSRG) (1985): Factors influencing the development of visual loss in diabetic retinopathy. DRS Report no. 3. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 26: 983–991. , , , &
- 1983): Incremental panretinal photocoagulation. Results in treating proliferative diabetic retinopathy. Retina 3 (4): 308–311. (