QUANTITATIVE RATING OF DEPRESSIVE STATES
Correlation Between Clinical Assessment, Beck's Self-Rating Scale and Hamilton's Objective Rating Scale
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 161–170, March 1975
How to Cite
Bech, P., Gram, L. F., Dein, E., Jacobsen, O., Vitger, J. and Bolwig, T. G. (1975), QUANTITATIVE RATING OF DEPRESSIVE STATES. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 51: 161–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1975.tb00002.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received May 28, 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.