Effect of availability and acceptability of lethal instruments on suicide mortality AN ANALYSIS OF SOME INTERNATIONAL DATA
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 436–445, December 1980
How to Cite
Farmer, R. and Rohde, J. (1980), Effect of availability and acceptability of lethal instruments on suicide mortality AN ANALYSIS OF SOME INTERNATIONAL DATA. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 62: 436–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1980.tb00632.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received February 25, 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.