The discontinuance of maintenance neuroleptic therapy in chronic schizophrenic patients: drug and social consequences
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 339–352, May 1983
How to Cite
Johnson, D. A. W., Pasterski, G., Ludlow, J. M., Street, K. and Taylor, R. D. W. (1983), The discontinuance of maintenance neuroleptic therapy in chronic schizophrenic patients: drug and social consequences. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 67: 339–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1983.tb00351.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received December 6, 1982; accepted for publication January 15, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.