The discontinuance of maintenance neuroleptic therapy in chronic schizophrenic patients: drug and social consequences
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 339–352, May 1983
How to Cite
Johnson, D. A. W., Pasterski, G., Ludlow, J. M., Street, K. and Taylor, R. D. W. (1983), The discontinuance of maintenance neuroleptic therapy in chronic schizophrenic patients: drug and social consequences. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 67: 339–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1983.tb00351.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received December 6, 1982; accepted for publication January 15, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!