For definitional purposes we have used the “Classifying Scheme of Suicidal Behavior” presented at the conference “Suicide Prevention in the Seventies” in Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A., 1970 (14). At this conference suicidal behavior was divided into suicidal ideas, suicide attempts, and completed suicide, but we have excluded suicidal ideas.
Suicidal behavior among patients in Bavarian mental hospitals
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 468–478, May 1985
How to Cite
Gorenc, K.-D. and Bruner, C. A. (1985), Suicidal behavior among patients in Bavarian mental hospitals. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 71: 468–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1985.tb05059.x
The present study is based on data collected by the first author during his stay in Germany (from 1978 to 1982). These data were reanalyzed in Mexico City due to a collaboration between the National Institute of Penal Sciences and the National University of Mexico.
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received August 12, 1984; accepted for publication October 6, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.