Dexamethasone suppression test, TRH test and Newcastle II depression rating in the diagnosis of depressive disorders
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 499–505, May 1985
How to Cite
Larsen, J. K., Bjarum, N., Kirkegaard, C., Aggernss, H., Krog-Meyer, I., Lund-Laursen, A. M. and Mikkelsen, P. L. (1985), Dexamethasone suppression test, TRH test and Newcastle II depression rating in the diagnosis of depressive disorders. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 71: 499–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1985.tb05063.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received June 9, 1984; accepted for publication October 13, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.