Life events and relapse in bipolar disorder: The impact of a catastrophic event
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 571–576, June 1987
How to Cite
Aronson, T. A. and Shukla, S. (1987), Life events and relapse in bipolar disorder: The impact of a catastrophic event. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 75: 571–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1987.tb02837.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received November 1, 1986; accepted for publication December 23, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.