Who commits suicide after a suicide attempt?
An 8 to 10 year follow up in a suburban catchment area
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 598–603, May 1988
How to Cite
Cullberg, J., Wasserman, D. and Stefansson, C.-G. (1988), Who commits suicide after a suicide attempt?. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 77: 598–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1988.tb05173.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received October 17, 1987; accepted for publication November 15, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.