Metabolic pathway of paroxetine in animals and man and the comparative pharmacological properties of its metabolites
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 80, Issue S350, pages 24–26, June 1989
How to Cite
Haddock, R.E., Johnson, A.M., Langley, P.F., Nelson, D.R., Pope, J.A., Thomas, D.R. and Woods, F.R. (1989), Metabolic pathway of paroxetine in animals and man and the comparative pharmacological properties of its metabolites. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 80: 24–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1989.tb07163.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!