Anticonvulsants as adjuncts for the neuroleptic treatment of schizophrenic psychoses: a clinical study with beclamide
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 162–167, February 1990
How to Cite
Raptis, C., Garcia-Borreguero, D., Weber, M. M., Dose, M., Bremer, D. and Emrich, H. M. (1990), Anticonvulsants as adjuncts for the neuroleptic treatment of schizophrenic psychoses: a clinical study with beclamide. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 81: 162–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1990.tb06472.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication September 9, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!